Graduate From CIA in Hyde Park Cooks With Pot on TV
During a television appearance on Tuesday, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of Ameria raised a few eyeballs with his secret ingredient.
Chef Brad Spence was a guest on Viceland's Bong Appetite this Tuesday. According to Philly.com the two-time James Beard nominee and CIA graduate created several Italian dishes infused with marijuana. The chef was given a choice of 50 different varieties of cannabis that would pair perfectly with ricotta cheese, sardines and garlic.
Here are a few clips from the show, be warned that the language is NSFW.
Spence also made stoner versions of eggplant parmesan and an authentic Italian dessert. The owner of three restaurants says he's not worried about backlash from appearing on the show. Instead, he hopes that his involvement makes more people aware of the benefits of marijuana.
Would you eat Italian food made with pot? Let us know your thoughts on this culinary creation on our Facebook page or in the comments section below.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie