Evening by the FallKill at the Poughkeepsie Trolley Barn
When the Walkway Over the Hudson first opened I had high hopes for The City of Poughkeepsie. Unfortunately, it actually felt as if the city got worse for a while. Taxes soared and so did crime.
Fast forward a few years, I'm happy to say that it looks like Poughkeepsie is finally getting it together. They're expanding and exploring possibilities that not too long ago felt like impossibilities. There is a lot to celebrate in Poughkeepsie these days. In fact, there is a celebration coming up.
Hudson River Housing will be hosting Evening by the FallKill 2019 on Friday, May 10, from 5 to 8 pm at the newly restored Poughkeepsie Trolley Barn on 489 Main Street in Poughkeepsie. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers from the Poughkeepsie Open Kitchen members, live entertainment featuring Ill Harmonic, and the presentation of the 2019 Community Builders Awards. And proceeds will go to help Hudson River Housing.
For more information about Evening by the Fallkill on May 10, or to buy tickets or make reservations, visit the event facebook page, but do it today because time is running out.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie