Did Madden ’19 Predict Super Bowl 53 Scores?
These video games are getting more and more realistic every single year. Could there be a chance that Madden predicts the right scores this year?
It's scary how real video games have become. Not only are the graphics getting close to remembering reality but the intelligence is getting near perfect as well.
According to Variety, every year Madden simulates a battle between the two teams that will be facing off in the Super Bowl. This year, Madden 19' took The Rams and The Patriots and determined Los Angeles would win 30--27.
Could this be the case?
I guess in the last 15 years of this annual event the video game has predicted the winning team at least 10 times. In fact, in 2015 it even predicted the actual score. Maybe it isn't so crazy. These games are so realistic now. Maybe we shouldn't expect anything less.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America