Construction Along Route 9W In Port Ewen Underway
Construction along the Route 9W corridor begins this week and will cause delays in the area for approximately the next three months.
Central Hudson will be replacing gas lines on 9W and Broadway in Port Ewen from Doris Street to Hiltebrand Lane. Additional work is expected on sections of Dick Williams Lane, River Road, and at the Doris St. Regulator Station.
There has been a contact set by Central Hudson for local residents impacted by the line replacements. Any questions or concerns can be directed to Stephanie Pola at (845) 240-3688.
Will the construction affect your morning or evening commute?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center