Connecticut Man’s 100 MPH Crash Caught on Live Stream
Not everyone abides by the speed limit. We often catch drivers going over the speed limit by 5 or 10 mph. Sometimes we're guilty of this ourselves but we'd never admit it.
If you're going to break the law, the last thing you want to do is be caught on video. Why on earth would you record yourself breaking it? A video of a driver exceeding 100 mph and then losing control of his vehicle was released from the Connecticut State Police.
According to police and the New York Post, the posted speed limit on the road where he was recording is 55 mph.
Amazingly, no one was seriously injured in the crash. Connecticut State Police credit the driver's safety with wearing his seat belt.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America