Charlie Watts Book Tour Coming to Hudson Valley
The author of a book about the Rolling Stone's drummer is headed to the Hudson Valley.
Sympathy For The Drummer: Charlie Watts Matters is a new book by rock and roll author, Mike Edison. The book is an irreverent look at the importance Watts had on the success of the Rolling Stones.
In a very not-safe-for-work video, Edison explains that if you believe the Rolling Stones are the greatest rock and roll band in the world, then Watts is the greatest drummer of all time.
Edison may perhaps be as outrageous as the Rolling Stones themselves. Don't expect this to be your usual, stale book signing. Edison is very animated and passionate about Charlie Watts and even has some dirt to sling at other drummers. In the video, he promises that the "drummer from Aerosmith" isn't going to be happy about what he wrote.
A book tour is taking place this fall, and it will bring Edison to Rough Draft Bar and Books in Kingston on November 17. The appearance includes a reading and live performance by December's Children.
Sympathy For The Drummer: Why Charlie Watts Matters will be released on November 1. You can preorder your copy now at Amazon.com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie