Changes to Your Metro North Commute, Additional Trains
Did you notice? The middle of April not only brought rain to the Hudson Valley, but also changes to your Metro-North schedule. The New Haven line, has more trains that have been added (96 of them to the schedule) which means you have access to more locations and additional times every day of the week.
On the Hudson and Harlem lines, you will notice that trains leave a few minutes earlier than you are currently used to and the length of the trip has increased on most of the trains.
Do you rely on Metro North to get in and out of the city? Which line do you travel the most on? Do you think the price of the fare is just right for the service that you are getting? Or do you want a refund?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America