Brush Up on Your Back To School Safety
Labor Day weekend has come and gone, which means one thing. School is back in session.
Most Hudson Valley students will head back to school on Wednesday or Thursday this week. With that being said, traffic patterns will be change and there will be the addition of more school buses during your morning commute.
Safety outlets are reminding drivers to be patient and respect the rules of the road, especially when it comes to buses.
The East Fishkill Police Department shared this reminder on Facebook about how drivers should proceed when they see a bus stop sign out.
They also remind you that if you are to pass a stopped bus, you could be fined anywhere between $250- $400 and up to 5 points on your license.
Here's to a happy and safe school year for everyone going back this week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash