Bannerman Island Set To Offer Memorial Day Tour
Enjoy Memorial Day in the Hudson Valley on an island in the middle of the river if you're looking for something different to do. Bannerman Island is offering up a special holiday tour that should take around 2.5 hours.
The Estuary Steward will depart from Beacon and the tour is fun for the whole family. All proceeds from tours and activities on Bannerman Island go to benefit preservation efforts to ensure future generations will have an opportunity to experience this unique piece of real estate.
The experience includes a visit to the Bannerman Castle ruins and gardens along with a stop in the recently restored Bannerman family residence. As of the time of publication, the link to purchase tickets had not gone live on the Bannerman website yet but you can call (845) 203-1316 for more information.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center