Are These the Best Hudson Valley Restaurants Right Now?
You are thinking about heading out to dinner. Where are you going to go? Do you have a favorite place or are you looking to branch out and try something new?
Here the best restaurants in the Hudson Valley according to Zagat.com, in no particular order:
- Il Cenacola, Newburgh
- Il Bartilotto, Fishkill
- Amsterdam, Rhinebeck
- Ship Lantern Inn, Milton
- Aroma Osteria, Wappingers
- Mercato, Red Hook
- Big W's Roadside Bar-B-Que, Wingdale
- Global Palate, West Park
- Les Baux, Millbrook
- Farm To Table, Fishkill
- McKinney & Doyle, Pawling
Did we leave your favorite off the list? Which ones have you tried? Which restaurants that are not on the list, should we try?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America