Are Single Dudes With Cats On the Rise in the Hudson Valley?
The new term for single dudes with cats is called a "cat-chelor" and apparently, they're on the rise.
Move over dogs there is a new man's best friend. It seems like single men may prefer the company of felines over dogs. I'm a cat dad and have been for years. They're affectionate, they're smarter than you think and they're extremely low maintenance. They don't need a sitter when you go on vacation and they don't need constant attention.
I'm not sure why there's a weird stigma attached to cat owners and especially male cat owners.
According to the Mirror, more and more men are getting pet cats each year for a multitude of reasons. One of the top reasons is that a cat's mellow attitude can be a major stress reliever. Do cats actually spread good vibes?
Are men witch cats a turn on?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America