Are Hudson Valley Retailers Recycling Black Friday Deals?
Do some Black Friday deals smell stale to you? That’s probably because they are.
With all the hype around Black Friday, you might expect retailers to wow their customers with new and better deals when the event rolls around again. This year, however, few retailers actually upped the ante with their offerings.
But lack of deal originality won’t stop Americans from raiding their favorite stores. With fresh bargains in mind, WalletHub compared America’s most beloved retailers to determine which ones offer truly unique deals in 2019.
The study found that 18 percent of all deals are recycled this year. Among the retailers, Harbor Freight has the most recycled deals, totaling 60.2 percent of its current offers, whereas Costco has the least, at 2.4 percent.
Retailers With Most Recycled Deals:
- Harbor Freight (60.2%)
- Office Depot and Office Max (30.5%)
- Ace Hardware (29.9%)
- Sears (29.3%)
- JCPenny (28.2%)
Retailers With Least Recycled Deals:
- Best Buy (8.9%)
- Lenovo (6.7%)
- Dell Home (6.0%)
- Fred Myer (5.5%)
- Costco (2.4%)
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie