Albany Police Department Supports 11-Year-Old Cancer Patient
Back in May, 11-year-old John Hoague-Rivette from the Albany area was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer.
John had been staying at Albany Medical Centers Pediatric until last week on July 31st. That day John was discharged to from the hospital and was going home to be on hospice care.
According to the Albany Police Departments Facebook page, John had always love law enforcement and his father is a local police officer in Albany. In June John was sworn in as an honorary captain.
On the day of John's discharge from the hospital, local and state officers as well as friends family and hospital staff lined the hallway for John's sendoff and to show their support.
Our thoughts and prayers are with John and the Hoague-Rivette family.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash