Accident Closes Taconic Parkway Friday Morning
An accident has closed down a section of the Taconic Parkway in Dutchess County.
Nancy Reamy is reporting that a stretch of he Taconic State Parkway is closed in Pleasant Valley. The southbound lanes are shut down after a nasty accident involving injuries.
The incident happened before 7am on the southbound lanes between Rossway Rd and McDonald Rd. The injuries and crash could lead to a long shutdown on the southbound side of the Taconic that could last for a while.
Northbound lanes are open, but rubbernecking delays are already starting to develop. Route 44 is also slow into the area, and you can expect things to jam up even more as the morning commute gets busier.
For up to the minute traffic alerts, be sure to download the WPDH mobile app and turn on traffic alerts. You can also tune in for live updates throughout the morning.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie