A Unique View Of The Hudson Valley Commute
Chances are you've never had a view of the Hudson Valley commute like this. Drone pilot Scott Snell is well known for his breathtaking videos of area nature and landmarks. For his latest project, he captures a view from above most would never see.
The video begins with an overhead view of the roundabout at Annsville Circle where Route 9 and 202 come together. From there we see Route 9 Southbound which overlooks Peekskill and the waterfront. We also catch a glimpse of Metro-North and Amtrak trains heading north towards Bear Mountain and Garrison.
While the Hudson Valley has it’s laid back qualities, there’s still the hundreds of thousands of commuters grinding it out on a daily basis all over the valley. Here’s a fun new look at the organized chaos! - Scott Snell's Facebook Page
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center