A New Beer Called Brew York Launches in May 2018
Do you love beer and products made in New York? The craft beer scene is growing across the state by leaps and bounds every day. One New York brewery, Ithaca Brewing, is releasing a beer in May that is made predominately from items grown here in New York.
The beer is called Brew York Pale Ale and is made with 70 percent New York-grown barley and 100 percent New York-grown hops. Brew York will be available in both draft and bottles starting May 15.
Ithaca Brewing was founded in 1998. Statewide there are now more than 400 breweries in New York. For more information on this Drink NY product, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America