6 Real Hudson Valley Locations Featured in ‘Hamilton’
Hudson Valley Hamilton fans may not realize that the ten-dollar founding father spent a large part of his life right here in our area. In fact, many scenes from the musical adaptation of his biography take place in Hudson Valley locations that you probably drive past every day.
6 Real Hudson Valley Locations Featured in 'Hamilton'
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Here are 50 of your favorite retail chains that no longer exist.
No hindsight music unit displayed.