5 Easy Ways to Make the Best of a Phase 2 Father’s Day
Father's Day is coming up and here's some simple things you can do to make dad happy despite most places in the Hudson Valley being closed.
With Father's Day coming this weekend it might be tough to celebrate with dad the way you used to. Just because we're still only in phase 2 doesn't mean your dad deserves anything less than amazing day. At the end of the day, dad's are notoriously easy to please. Here are some simple things you can do to make it special.
- Stream some old baseball games on TV. There may not be any new sporting events happening but there's so many great games to revisit online.
- Go see him! If you can't see him, call him! If you're not able to visit your dad this Father's Day then give him a call via Facetime. You're never too busy to call the old man.
- Clean the garage. You'll never fully get it organized but you can at least try to clear a pathway. If you don't finish there's always next year.
- Schedule him an appointment at his local barber. It's hard to imagine but it might have been a while since dad has gotten a cut. Though many barber shops have reopened in the Hudson Valley already it's important to know that dad's have other priorities. Get him in line for some grooming if he hasn't already.
- A gift card to his favorite restaurant or bar. Though he might not be able to go right away it helps a local business and lets him know his booth is there waiting for him whenever he's ready.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings