Police: Ulster County Woman Arrested For Rape
An Ulster County woman is facing multiple felony charges, including rape.
The New York State Police BCI in Highland arrested Catlin Sukunda, 25 of Gardiner, N.Y.
State Police received information that Sukunda had a sexual relationship with a 15 year old male, which occurred in August of this year.
Sukunda was charged with:
- Rape third-degree (felony)
- Criminal Sex Act third-degree (felony)
- Disseminating Indecent Material to a Minor second-degree (felony)
- Aggravated Harassment
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
Sukunda was arraigned in the Town of Gardiner and remanded to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail, or $5,000 bond.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie