Police: Hudson Valley Man Fondled Self at Kohl’s in Front of Kids
A Hudson Valley man is accused of pleasuring himself in front of kids in the children's department of a local Kohl's. Police believe more incidents are likely and are hoping for your help.
On Monday, New York State Police announced the arrest for 38-year-old Jorge L. Valdovinos of Ossining for endangering the welfare of a child and public lewdness.
On June 8, troopers received a complaint of a suspicious person at the Kohl’s Store located at 3008 East Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt.
Workers from Kohl's told police on many occasions Valdovinos entered the store, walked immediately to the children's shoe department and allegedly appeared to be touching his genitalia over his pants while near children.
Valdovinos is accused of returning to the store and exposed himself to children again. Witnesses were able to obtain the man's license plate and the suspect was identified as Valdovinos, police say.
Valdovinos was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $3,000 cash bail or bond.
Police believe Valdovinos may have committed similar acts in the Hudson Valley. Anyone with information regarding similar incidents are asked to contact Investigator Steven M. Connolly at 914-769-2600. Please reference Case # 8288186
- 7-Story Building Collapses in Poughkeepsie, People Likely Trapped
- How To Avoid Deadly Brain-Eating Parasite
- Man Shot and Killed by Police in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Fondled Self at Kohl's in Front of Kids
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Pinched Child's Buttocks at Marshall's
- Hudson Valley Firefighters Deliver Baby Girl
- Weed May Soon Be Legal in New York State
- Hudson Valley Girl Is Fastest Girl in U.S. History