Police: Dutchess County Man Touched Woman on ‘Intimate Parts Of Her Body’
A Dutchess County man is accused of forcibly touching a Hudson Valley woman in her private area.
Antonio DeFlice, 40, of Rhinebeck was arrested following an investigation conducted by Saugerties police. A woman told authorities that DeFelice forcibly placed his hands under the woman’s clothing, down her pants and touched her “on the intimate parts of her body,” police say.
Defelice was charged with forcible touching, a misdemeanor. He was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Court and released on his own recognizance.
A full Stay Away Order of Protection was issued on behalf of the victim. The court also ordered that DeFelice surrender of all his firearms.
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Dies in Off-Duty Crash
- Hudson Valley Man in Critical Condition Following Head-on Crash In Dutchess County
- Local Officials Warn of ‘Mystery Shoppers Scam’
- Police: Drunk Man Causes Rollover Accident in Dutchess County
- $2.6 Million Awarded To Local Law Enforcement To Fight Gun Violence