Hudson Valley Man Had Sexual Contact With Young Girl He Met on Social Media
A Hudson Valley man is accused of having sexual contact with a young girl he met via social media.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from Brewster arrested 22-year-old Gildardo Perez of Brewster for criminal sex act, a felony.
On Friday, troopers were dispatched by Putnam County 911 to investigate a reported sexual offense that occurred in the Town of Southeast.
An investigation revealed that Perez forced a girl, under the age of 15, into sexual contact, police say. Perez allegedly met the young girl on Facebook.
Perez was arraigned in the Town of Southeast Court and remanded to the Putnam County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond. He is due back in court in Sept.
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested, Living Near Popular Spot
- Hudson Valley Man Who Caused Fatal Accident Was High on Heroin Laced With Fentanyl
- Another Animal Tests Positive For Rabies in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Woman Drives Car Through Building
- Hudson Valley Poll: More Americans Than Ever Disapprove of President Trump