Undercover Investigation Leads to Orange County Man’s Arrest
An undercover operation into sales of heroin and cocaine in Orange County led to a man’s arrest.
On Friday, Port Jervis City Police and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Special Operations Group executed a court ordered “No Knock” search warrant at an apartment on North Street.
The search warrant was ordered after a several month undercover investigation into the sales of crack cocaine and heroin in the City of Port Jervis, police say.
Paul Ayala, 25, aka- “Mike Mike Ovo,” of Port Jervis was charged with two-counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance, four-counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, all felonies, and a violation for violating parole.
- Hudson Valley Man Comments on Own Wanted Photo
- Hudson Valley School District Investigates Shooting Threat
- DA: Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim’s Corpse in Planter
- Group Alleges Hudson Valley Officer Used Excessive Force [VIDEO]
- 2 Killed In Roll-Over Crash in Hudson Valley
- Elderly Hudson Valley Couple Killed in ATV Accident
- Police: Large Bear Seen Roaming the Streets of the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley