TD Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested, Police Say
An arrest has been made in connection with the robbery that took place in Orange County last week.
On April 5, the TD Bank located at 800 Broadway was robbed by an unknown man. No weapon was displayed during the robbery, and the man made off with an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
The man fled the bank on foot and entered a white vehicle near 17K and the Town of Newburgh line.
On April 10, City of Newburgh detectives with the assistance of the City of Port Jervis Police Department, Town of Warwick Police Department, Village of Greenwood Lake Police Department and the Hudson Valley Crime Analysis Center arrested Alexander Castineiras, 29, of Washingtonville in connection with the robbery.
Castineiras was charged with third-degree robbery. He is being held pending arraignment in the City of Newburgh Court.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie