Grocery Delivery Now Offered in the Hudson Valley
More Hudson Valley residents can get their grocery delivered to them in less than an hour.
Instacart, a growing grocery delivery service, announced plans to begin service in parts of Orange County starting Thursday, April 19.
Service areas will include Monroe, Mountainville, West Point, Kipps, Salisbury Mills, New Windsor, Warwick, Bellvale, New Milford, Amity, Goshen, Howell, Campbell Hall, Hamptonburgh, Rock Tavern, Little Britain, Walton Park, Vails Gate, West Cornwall and South Blooming Grove.
Instacart customers can select groceries through a web app from various retailers. Same day delivery, often in under an hour, is delivered by a personal shopper.
Instacart shoppers will deliver groceries locally from BJ’s Wholesale Club and CVS, according to a press release.
It's expected that the service will reach over 50 thousand Orange County homes and will bring in over 100 jobs.
Instacart is currently also available in the Poughkeepsie area.
- Facebook Knows Your Political Views, Even if You Don't Want It
- Former Hudson Valley Doctor Accused of Stealing Nearly $1 Million
- Hudson Valley Utility Companies Offer Refund For Power Outages
- Grocery Delivery Now Offered in the Hudson Valley
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School, 2 Charged
- Mother Who Killed 4 Kids Moves to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Apparent Hit-And-Run On Interstate 84
- Hudson Valley Family’s Dog Found After 1.5 Years
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley