Police: Ulster County Teen Breaks Xbox, Pushes Father
An Ulster County teen is accused of breaking an Xbox and pushing his father.
Arriving officers determined the incident was between a father and son, police say
A 16-year-old is accused of breaking an Xbox One and pushing his father during the argument.
The 16-year-old was charged with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor, and a violation for harassment. He was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court and released.
A No Harass Order of Protection was issued by the court on behalf of the father.
- Former Police Officer Accused of Animal Cruelty In The Hudson Valley After Animals Found Dead
- Impaired Driver Pleads Guilty to Taconic Crash That Killed Four
- Kayaker Rescued In Hudson Valley
- Driver Charged For Fatally Hitting Hudson Valley Teen
- Hudson Valley Officer Charged With DWI
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley