Police: Dutchess County Man Found With 100 Oxycodone Pills, More
Police arrested a Dutchess County man who was allegedly found with a large amount of oxycodone pills and money.
On Tuesday, the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team in the conjunction with the Town of Hyde Park Police Department conducted a narcotics investigation which resulted in the arrest of 54-year-old David Seymour of Hyde Park.
At the time of his arrest, Seymour was found with over 100 oxycodone pills and over $9,000 in U.S. currency, police say.
Seymour was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell, a class B felony.
Seymour was arraigned in Town of Hyde Park Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- Police: Galleria Gunman Was With 2 Small Children, Woman
- High Risk Sex Offender Moves Closer to Hudson Valley High School
- Mother, Child Killed in Black Friday Hudson Valley Fire
- When Will the Hudson Valley See Its First Major Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
- Galleria at Crystal Run Evacuated, Reports of Shooter
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley