Man Accused of Using Work Truck to Steal from Ex-Girlfriend’s Hudson Valley Home
A Westchester County man is accused of borrowing a work truck to steal items from his ex-girlfriend’s Putnam County home.
On Friday, State Police from Brewster arrested 52-year-old Thomas R. Griffin of Ossining for burglary of a dwelling, a class C felony.
On Sept. 16, State Police received a complaint about a burglary on Vega Road in the Town of Patterson.
Following an investigation, police allege that Griffin borrowed a truck from his employer and enlisted the help of a co-worker in order to retrieve some belongings from his ex-girlfriend’s home.
Griffin was arraigned before the Town of Patterson Justice Court and released on his own recognizance and an order of protection was issued in favor of the victim.
- Did Army Football Kneel in Protest During the National Anthem?
- New York Man Among Those Killed In Las Vegas Shooting
- Hudson Valley Man Admits To Sexually Abusing Child
- Community in Shock After Hudson Valley Woman Allegedly Kills Father of Children
- ‘Sexually Violent’ Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley High School
- Hudson Valley Man Jailed For Killing Teen Near High School
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley