Is New York Home To The Most Psychopaths?
Are New Yorkers insane or just more intense? Is there a difference? It shouldn't be a surprise that people are just getting crazier and crazier all over the country but just how many psychopaths do we have here in New York? The results may shock you.
Southern Methodist University took a look at people who have the most psychopathic traits from state to state. According to The Sociopathic Style, the most common traits of a psycho are charming personalities, pathological lying, narcissism and lack of remorse. The studied compared these characteristics with violent crime rates. With that, it was determined that New York ranks fourth on the list.
- New Jersey
- New York
Do you think New York state is home to the most psychos? Be thankful that most of them are on the city subway and off of the streets. Is the Empire State of mind a little dysfunctional?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America