Dear Hudson Valley Official, Can You Please Fix This Pothole?
It's been like this for almost a week now. What the heck is taking so long?
It's not pothole season to my knowledge. That's why I was really surprised to see this massive crater here in the Hudson Valley.
If they didn't already, I'm sure someone is going to wreck their car on this massive pot hole. This thing is huge. I'm no expert but I think hitting this thing at 25 mph could do some frame damage.
Luckily, the issue was acknowledged by the town of Millbrook but what's the hold up? It's been almost a week. It looks like someone has been working on it?
What's the hold up? Is someone on their lunch break?
Do you have any pictures of any massive potholes here locally?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America