Woman Scammed Hudson Valley Verizon Store, Police Say
Police are trying to identify a woman who used another woman's information to open an account at a Hudson Valley Verizon store.
On January 29, an unidentified woman used a Massena, N.Y. woman's personal information to fraudulently open a Verison Wireless account at the Cellular Sales Store in the Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall.
The suspect also obtained approximately $2,500 in Apple products.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspect (pictured above), or any information related to this case, is asked to contact Investigator Brian Coakley, Troop B - SP Massena, at (315) 769-8406 or (518) 873-2750
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie