The Hudson Valley Saw Record Breaking Temperatures this Weekend
This should come as no surprise, but the Hudson Valley broke some weather records this week.
If you headed outside this weekend you'll know that it was unseasonably warm. It absolutely did not feel like January 11th. It felt more like April fools day.
We're not kidding when we say temperatures got up the high 60s over the weekend.
The National Weather Service in Albany confirmed our suspicions. New weather records were set in the Hudson Valley and Capital Region.
Who would have ever thought we would be enjoying 65-degree weather in the Hudson Valley in the middle of January?
Don't get too used to the warmth, there are rumors swirling that we may see up to 6 inches of snow over the weekend in parts of the Valley.
Did you like the record-breaking heat or are you missing the snow? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash