Second Ulster County COVID-19 Testing Center Opens
Ulster County has opened a second coronavirus testing facility according to County Executive Pat Ryan. The drive through testing site is located at Ellenville Regional Hospital and is open five days a week.
To get tested, you'll need to see your primary care physician first and then must make an appointment. According to County Executive Ryan, 'this additional mobile testing site will save lives. We are continuing to provide a significant surge in testing capacity, which will enable us to better treat those affected and slow the spread of COVID-19.'
Anyone tested should limit interactions with people until they get their test results and should plan on a 14-day self-quarantine. It can take up to six days to receive results in some cases.
The testing site at Ellenville Regional Hospital will be open Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 2 PM. Any resident who doesn't have a primary care physician can call the Ulster County COVID-19 Hotline at (845) 443-8888.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center