Hudson Valley Pumpkin Patch Train Says All Aboard
Looking for a fall themed 'thing-to-do' with the kids? There is the Catskill Mountain Railroad, based in Kingston that has multiple things for you to do with the kids all year long. This fall, 2018, they have the Catskill Fall Flyer and the Pumpkin Express. Both are trips that last about an hour and a half. The Fall Flyer get to take in the sites of the changing leaf colors and the cooler temps. The Pumpkin Express includes a stop at a pumpkin patch with passengers can also pick out a pumpkin that they can take home and decorate. It is also encouraged for passengers to wear their Halloween costumes too. (Parents, this is helpful if you want to make sure that you get your moneys worth out of the costume).
The railroad has been in operation since 1983 and all of the trips start at the Kingston Plaza. The Fall Flyer trains run September 28-29, October 6-8 and October 13-14, 2018. The Pumpkin Express trains run October 20-22 and then again on October 27-28, 2018. Departure times are 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
The cost per passenger is $18 for adults, $16 for seniors/military and $12 for youth.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America