HV Restaurant Burglarized By Former Employee, Police Say
A Dutchess County restaurant was burglarized over the weekend by a former employee, according to police.
On Saturday, April, 7, 2018 the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department received a complaint of a passed burglary that occurred at Grogger's Bar & Grill, located at 1112 Dutchess Turnpike.
The owner of the restaurant reported that someone had unlawfully entered the restaurant after closing, during the early morning hours that same day.
Within a few hours of the report, officers conducted an investigation and identified, located and arrested Richard M. Martini of Hyde Park, N.Y.
Martini, a former employee of the restaurant, was charged with Burglary third-degree (class D felony), Criminal Mischief third-degree (class E felony), and Petit Larceny.
Martini was arraigned and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $20,000 cash bail, or $40,000 bond. He is scheduled to return to court this week.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie