Hudson Valley Casting Call: Movie Seeks Men For Mobster Film
A casting call is underway for men in the Hudson Valley who could play a convincing mobster for an upcoming film set to be shot locally starring actor David Arquette.
Hudson Valley Casting is looking for large, non-union Italian men for the September production. Those selected will play mobsters from the 1950s in a movie called Apalachin. It is a paid gig at $88.80 per day, plus overtime if necessary.
If you're not available all three days--September 8, 11 and 12--please don't bother applying. The movie is being filmed in the Newburgh area.
Send an email with two pictures of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Mobster." One of those pictures must be full length. Please also include your height along with shirt, suit, pant and shoe size in addition to your contact info.
Producers were recently on the hunt for more than 20 classic cars for the same film.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America