Felony Charges For Wallet Snatching Ulster County Woman, Police
An Ulster County woman is facing felony charges following a theft at a local bookstore.
On November 30, at approximately 10:06 pm Saugerties Police arrested 18-year-old Lisa D. Vandersanden of Kingston, on the Felony charge of Grand
Larceny in the fourth-degree.
Vandersanden was arrested following a police investigation, into the theft of a wallet from a victim’s pocketbook which occurred at the Inquiring Minds Book Store in the Village of Saugerties on November 30, 2019.
Vandersanden was processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters and then released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Village of Saugerties Justice Court at a later date to answer her charge.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie