Hudson Valley Had Its Coldest November 13 Ever
If you've stepped outside within the last 48 hours you have probably learned that it's definitely cold in the Hudson Valley. Winter might be here just a little earlier than expected.
Parts of the Hudson Valley were hit with snow earlier this week on Tuesday and now we're dealing with an arctic blast across the state.
According to one of our favorite meteorologist, we may have even broken a record.
It's pretty early on in November, where we are usually expecting a bit of a chill. But it may be a little too chill in the Hudson Valley. Meteorologist Ben Noll is reporting that November 13th, 2019 was the coldest November 13th on record in the H.V.
If you're interested in hearing Ben speak, he'll be visiting his old stomping grounds at Valley Central High School on December 20th. Tickets are on-sale to the public and will be available at the door.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash