Creepy Tree Faces Arrive in Dutchess County
Am I the only one who thinks these things are creepy? I can't be alone.
What are these creepy faces and what the heck do they mean? Just when we thought we had seen the last of these things they've started popping up again. Now they've made it across the bridge and in Dutchess County.
These smiling trees have been spotted in the Hudson Valley for about a year now. They were originally sighted in Orange County but the latest smiles have been spotted in Wappingers Fall and Fishkill. What does it all mean? I wish I knew. I've personally been digging in to the mystery without much luck.
Is it some form of Wiccan ritual? Is it a nature protest of some sort? After all, these faces only appear on dead trees.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America