Beacon Comic Book Shop Announces Closing
A popular Hudson Valley comic book shop has announced it will be closing its doors soon.
As a comic book nerd in the Hudson Valley it's hard to find good comic book shops. They're really few and far between these days. Which is sad because as a kid who grew up in the 90's I got to experience a fresh revival of a lot of the classic heroes both in comics and on cartoons.
Comic books are pieces of pure american culture. Before the big comic movie boom, a lot of us remember what it was like read comic and let your imagination make the page come to life.
Sadly, a local comic book shop that was a favorite among comic book fans, Dungeons & Dragons players and toy collectors.
According to a Facebook post, The Underground in Beacon will be closing their doors.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America