’90s Kids Rejoice, Dunkaroos Now Sold at Shoprite
If you grew up in the '90s you probably remember these delicious cookies. You may finally start seeing them at grocery stores in the Hudson Valley.
What kid who was raised in the '90s doesn't remember Dunkaroos? The delicious vanilla graham cracker cookies packed with a tub of funfetti frosting was a necessity at any middle school lunch table. If you didn't have some you traded your Snack Pack for it.
According to a post on Facebook, Shoprite is now offering the nostalgic snack.
When was the last time you had some Dunkaroos?
Maybe I'll get some this weekend, play some poggs and watch some Are You Afraid of the Dark this weekend?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings