I-87 Needs an Exit Between New Paltz + Kingston
I'm not exactly new to the Hudson Valley anymore but I discovered this issue recently and something needs to change.
Honestly, I haven't spent a whole lot of time on the other side of the bridge. Last week I had to make a trip to downtown New Paltz. I hopped on 87 from Newburgh. I think I may have only been to New Paltz like three times so I wasn't familiar with the area. Like an idiot I missed the exit.
"I'll get off at the next one." I thought to myself.
To my surprise, the next exit was 15 miles away in Kingston! Seriously
Can we break this up a bit? Instead of putting all of our efforts into banning vape flavors, milk and shampoo, why doesn't New York put all of that energy towards something useful? I can't be the only one who had to drive a half-hour out of the way because of this mistake.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America