You Could Own This Abandoned Resort in the Catskills
The resort features a 18-hole golf course, ski slope, waterfalls and more, all on over 550 acres.
Located just outside of the Village of Ellenville, you will find The Nevele Resort. The resort is over 550 acres of open land and woods.
The resort features: multiple tennis courts, 18 hole golf course, pond, waterfall, pools, ski slope with vintage chair lift and snowmaking equipment, signature mid-century design ice skating rink.
So, what's a resort going to cost you? Well, if you have an extra $8 million laying around, it could be yours.
The residential buildings are not habitable.
Being 30 minutes away from the new casino, somebody should get this place up and running again. It obviously needs quite the face lift though.
You can find more information regarding the Nevele Resort through the realtor's listing for the property.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie