Yellowcard Frontman Set To Headline Next Hudson Valley Emo Night
Former Yellowcard singer and guitarist William Ryan Key will headline the next Hudson Valley Emo Night. Join Junior from DNA along with Chris from Junket as they host the first ever hybrid Emo Night at the Chance Theater on Saturday, December 22nd.
Key will be performing acoustic and will be featuring songs from his new EP Virtue along with other material from his catalog. When he wraps up the performance he'll be helping out the Emo Night DJ's host the high energy party for the rest of the night. Doors will open at 7, the acoustic set will run around 75 minutes starting at 8 and Emo Night kicks into gear at 9.
So what exactly is Emo Night you might ask? This video gives you a little better idea of what you can expect. Junior noticed similar parties were starting to pop up in major cities like LA and NYC so he brought the concept to the Hudson Valley. They got their start at Newburgh Brewing Company and have been rotating back and forth between the Dutchess and Orange County locations.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America