5 New Retailers Open at Woodbury Commons
Five new retailers have opened stores at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, adding to the shopping experience. With the newly opened stores, the outlets offer a selection of more than 250 first-class shopping options for visitors.
The five new retailers include:
- Desigual - A clothing brand headquartered in Barcelona, Spain
- Zimmerman - A luxury Australian fashion company
- Scotch & Soda - A Dutch youth fashion company
- Club Monaco - Offers chic and stylish men and women’s clothing
- Francesca's - Known for its eclectic mix of carefully-curated clothing, as well as bags, shoes, jewelry and gifts
"Woodbury Common strives to bring to shoppers an ever-changing and evolving selection of merchandise, all at the best value. These new stores offer high-end products with the international appeal for which we are known," General Manager of Woodbury Common David Mistretta said. "They add to the unique shopping experience we provide at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets."
Also, Dylan's Candy Bar, a chain of boutique candy shops which opened at the outlets last year, has moved to another location in the Hampton's District.
Additional information can be found the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets website.