Will New Yorkers Try Coffee Beans Cooked in Space?
Coffee brewed a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Not really, but they say the beans are heated in outer space.
Just when you think you've seen it all you probably haven't seen coffee from space yet. No, it isn't alien coffee beans or anything like that either.
There's a new company called Space Roasters, and they may be changing the coffee game forever. According to Ars Technica, they will be selling coffee beans that were launched into space and roasted using heat upon re-entry into the atmosphere.
Is this not the coolest thing ever?
They'll be perfectly cooked inside a specially engineered machine. The company hasn't started selling them yet, but they estimate that the coffee will run about $500 per cup.
Maybe we can get a few dozen people to go in on a cup.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America