Whose Hudson Valley French Fries Would Make You Riot?
Is there a restaurant in the Hudson Valley that makes French Fries so yummy that you dream about them and cannot wait to try them again? There is a restaurant in Maine that caused a riotous uproar with their customers because they changed the way they make their fries.
The restaurant is Bolley's Famous Franks and the new owners changed their fries from a crinkle cut to a straight cut. Why did they change? They make (& cut) their fries in-house. The cutter for the crinkle cut fries would get dull quickly and have to be replaced monthly. The straight cut fries did not dull the cutters as quickly and thus they were able to save money by switching to the straight cut fries. Customers wanted no part of it.
Where do you get the best fries in the Hudson Valley? What would you do if that restaurant suddenly changed how they made them with out warning?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America