Westchester Inmate Suing Over Issue With Chocolate Cupcake
How do you know you are having a bad day? Maybe its when you are locked up in prison and you so terribly look forward to something as simple as a chocolate cupcake.
When you finally get to sink your teeth into a delicious chocolate cupcake, how much would it ruin your day if your bit into something that had nothing to do with chocolate or cake for that matter. One inmate at a Valhalla prison is now suing the cupcakes maker, Flower Foods, after he claims to have bit into a 'metal object' while eating his cupcake.
The inmate, who was jailed on a probation violation and had been jailed multiple times before this most recent indecent, is asking for half a million dollars to ease his suffering.
button href="http://wrrv.com" title="Read More From WRRV" align="center"]
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America