Ulster Co Attraction Makes Top 5 Scariest List
So you have been thinking about Halloween and getting the heck scared out of you and your friends? There are many amazing haunted attractions here in the Hudson Valley, but one of them just made the list for Haunted America's Top 5 Scariest Attractions in the nation.
The #2 spot on the list goes to Ulster County's own, Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster Park (9w). The 10 haunted houses, multiple attractions and activities span 65 acres. The total number of cast members need to make this the #2 spot is over 375 people.
The other places that made the list are:
- Haunted Hotel, San Diego, Ca
- Headless Horseman, Ulster Park
- 13th Floor Haunted House Phoenix, Arizona
- Nightmare on 13th Haunted House Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dent Schoolhouse Haunted House Cincinnati, Ohio
What is the scariest haunted house that you have been to? Is it here in the Hudson Valley? Have you ever been so scared from one of the houses that you haven't been able to sleep or had to sleep with the light on?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America