Two Hudson Valley Teens Charged with 8 Combined Felonies
Two Hudson Valley teens are facing multiple felony charges for damaging many homes and cutting off the power to a convenience store.
Zachary T. Pelham and Korey E. Taylor, both 18 from Saugerties, were arrested following an investigation into two days of criminal mischief that occurred throughout the area of Barclay Heights in the Town of Saugerties, police say.
On back to back days, in the early morning hours of Feb. 14, and Feb. 15, the teens are accused of shutting the main power off at the Quick Check on 9W in Saugerties. The pair also allegedly threw rocks at a number of homes, breaking windows in several neighborhoods.
Both were charged with four counts of criminal mischief, felonies, and two counts of criminal tampering. Both teens were released on their own recognizance.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Made Terroristic Threats
- Woman Arrested for Prostitution at Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Jail Among ‘Worst’ in New York
- AG: 16 Violent Hudson Valley Heroin Dealers Charged
- Police:Drunk Hudson Valley Mom Crashes Car With Kids, Hits Police
- 6 Die From Drug Overdoses in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Kills Neighbor's Dog
- Hudson Valley Lands Professional Sports Team
- Police: Hudson Valley Elementary Teacher Found With Child Porn
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley